29 April 2012

April's VanityTrove Box (Sponsored)

I have received the April VanityTrove Box for review.


I am quite excited about the idea of receiving a Trove Beauty Box as it’s all about surprises, surprises and surprises. For a mere price of $25, you will receive a Trove Box filled with beauty goodies and you will only know what is inside it until it’s been delivered to your doorstep.


Here is what I received in this month VanityTrove Box:

K Platte Zero Kuma Cover Control Concealer #03

Braphy LED Lip Plumper

Filthy Farmgirl Pussy Soap


Style Aromatherapy Leave-In Hair Moisturizer with Morocan Argan Oil


Star Lash Premium Eyelashes


Masego The Safari Spa Cuppu Detox Treatment


Discount Voucher from various blog shop


I love the fact that the Box has a brochure imprinted with a short description of all the Beauty goodies.  


Sometimes, I do encounter the problem of not knowing the functions of the Beauty item until I check out the detailed instruction Manual.  But with this manual, I am able to know for eg, Style Aromatherapy Leave-In Hair Moisturizer with Morocan Argan Oil is supposed to help with sun-protection and prevent aging of scalp.


My favourite item in this VanityTrove Box is definitely the K Platte Zero Concealer as I have the annoying problems of dark eyes circles.


 I have heard about this product before but do not have the chance to try it. If I like this item, I can simply go to a retail shop to purchase it. Trove Box gives me a chance to sample Beauty goodies from other brands that I might not consider or known before. By the way, each Vanity Trove Box is valued at $100 to $200 despite its subscription fee of $25.

To my delight, I am even more thrilled to know that this VanityTrove Box contains a Spa Voucher(worth $198) and even vouchers from various blog shops. 


Time for me to relax myself at a Detox Treatment and change my wardrobe for the summer session. I am going to take advantage of these vouchers and reward myself for working hard in the month of April.

If you are wondering, May , the next month VanityTrove Box’s theme is about Mother’s Day. Refer to my previous post for more information: http://shorthairladyandherencounters.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-mood-for-beautiful-surprises.html

Here is how you can get started to join VanityTrove :

Join the Club at www.vanitytrove.com : Create an Account to receive the latest updates about our events, beauty news and other fun stuff

Get your own beautiful surprises: For only $25, subscribe to receive a trove filled with beauty treats delivered right to your doorstep each month

Engage in the Beauty Story: Test and share about the products, head down to events or go on shopping sprees. Beauty pampering never ends with VanityTrove.


No comments: