03 April 2012

2B Alternative New Spokesperson Nancy Wu (胡定欣)


Exciting New: 2B Alternative has a new spokesperson and she is none other than Nancy Wu (胡定欣). 

Check out the new advertorials of 2B Alternative below.



Please continue to support 2B Alternative as they are currently the best selling slimming (application) products in Guardian. I am currently in my 5th bottles of 2B for the Face and I have practically being transformed from a person with a bloated face to a slimmer BB one. If you have been following my blog, you would have also notice the differences on the contour of my face too. Thumbs up for 2B for the face!!!!!! 

Well, I am also delighted and honoured to appear on their Chinese advertorial as a blogger who has reviewed 2B Products. Below are the links of the reviews:


2B Alternative Skirt Ready:  http://shorthairladyandherencounters.blogspot.com/2011/08/review-of-2b-alternative-skirt-ready.html

No comments: