15 January 2012

(Sponsored) Reviews of NARUKO Lupin Anti-wrinkle Firming Products 2-Serum, Cream & Night Gelly

In this post, I am going to review another 3 products of NARUKO Lupin Anti-wrinkle Firming Range:

  • Lupin Anti-wrinkle Firming Serum
  • Lupin Anti-wrinkle Firming Cream
  • Lupin Anti-wrinkle Firming Night Gelly


To view my previous post on the introduction of Lupin Anti-wrinkle Firming Series and the reviews of another 3 products-Cleansing Gel, Essence and Emulsion of this Range, please click the link here.

Lupin Anti-wrinkle Firming Serum

Size: 30ml

Price: $36.90


Description:
This serum is the perfect solution for aging skin. The unique formulas effectively moved through skin’s surface to smooth wrinkles and strengthen elasticity.

Instruction of usage:
Pump twice into your hand. Apply over face and neck. Massage gently until fully absorbed of the product:

Reviews:

Among all the Lupin products in this range, this bottle contains the highest concentration of the anti-aging ingredients. That is why it is call the serum. I do love the fact that this serum glides on easily and is easily absorbed into my skin.

After applying this serum, I can really notice a difference on my face. Some of the lines on my face instantly got smoothen and it does feel as if my skin has a “mini facelift”. As a result, my sagging and tired face does brighten up. For best result, you can try to apply a mini massage after the application of this serum. Gently push up your skin from the chin to the cheek area in an upward direction. This method will fight against gravity and sharpen the contour of your face.


Lupin Anti-wrinkle Firming Cream

Size: 50ml

Price: $39.90


Description:
This is a lightweight comprehensive cream that nourishes and repairs the skin.

Instruction of usage:
After cleansing and skincare routine, scoop out a nickel-sized amount of the cream and apply it evenly on the face and neck. Gently massage until it is fully absorbed.

Reviews:

This cream has a light and smooth texture which glides on easily. 


I also love that fact that it is not that oily in texture because I hate the feeling of having lots of greasy cream on my face. After applying this cream, I do feel that my skin is much smoother and softer in texture.

Many a times, we tend to care only for our face and neglect our neck as a result. That is why there is saying that if you will like to know the actual age of a woman, simply takes a look at their neck. Do remember to apply this cream at the neck area as well.


Lupin Anti-wrinkle Firming Night Gelly

Size: 50ml

Price: $32.90


Description:
This night gelly deeply hydrates the skin and increases cell turnover rate to promote radiance. It provides relief and helps to slow down the aging process during sleeping.

Instruction of usage: Use nightly after your usual skincare procedure. With the included spatula, retrieve two pea size amount and apply evenly over the face. Do not need to rinse off and may help keep on overnight to maximize effect

Reviews:



I always love Night Gelly because it replenishes my skin with nutrition while I am having my beauty sleep.  As the name sound, the texture of this Gelly is as resilient as Jelly. It does an amazing job of repairing my skin which is damaged due to stress, ultraviolet rays and other detrimental exposures to dust and pollution. The end result is that I can wake up to a radiant and supple skin next morning.


I do find that this Gelly is suitable for those people who is like to sleep while having the air-conditioned on. The air from the air-con is rather dry. And that is where this Gelly will come in useful-protecting and hydrating your skin while you are exposing your face to dry air at night.


After reading through all these products reviews of Lupin Products, one question might pop up in your mind-What are the recommended application routine for day/evening? Well, refer to the answer below.

Morning: 
Step 1. Basic Care:
Lupin Anti-wrinkle Firming Toning Essence
Lupin Anti-wrinkle Firming Toning Emulsion

Step 2: Serum
Lupin Anti-wrinkle Firming Serum

Step 3: Moisturizing
Lupin Anti-wrinkle Firming Cream

Step 4: Eye Repair
Lupin Anti-wrinkle Firming Eye Cream


Evening:
Step 1: Cleansing
Lupin Anti-wrinkle Firming Cleansing Gel 

Step 2. Basic Care:
Lupin Anti-wrinkle Firming Toning Essence
Lupin Anti-wrinkle Firming Toning Emulsion

Step 3: Serum
Lupin Anti-wrinkle Firming Serum

Step 4: Moisturizing
Lupin Anti-wrinkle Firming Cream

Step 5: Eye Repair
Lupin Anti-wrinkle Firming Eye Cream

Step 6: Night Recovery
Lupin Anti-wrinkle Firming Night Gelly
Lupin Anti-wrinkle Firming Night Eye Gelly


Here comes a Good News:

Do remember to sign up as a member at NARUKO website if you have not done so. NARUKO Singapore Official Website is going to have a new look. And I was told that there will be a reward point system. Though I do not have the detail info now, I will be one of the first to know the reward point giveaway as soon as NARUKO finalizes the details. For now, all I know is the giveaway is available for members only

Please also like NARUKO Facebook Page for more updates and promotions of NARUKO Products.

Lastly, I will like to thank NARUKO Singapore for the invitation of reviews of Lupin Anti-wrinkle Firming Products.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This article is truly a nice one it assists new the web users,
who are wishing for blogging.

Stop by my web page ... have a peek at these guys

Shorthairlady said...

Hi Anonymous,

Thanks for stopping by my blog and Nice to meet you.