15 January 2012

(Sponsored) Review of NARUKO Taiwan Magnolia Brightening & Firming Mask

This is the 3rd series of reviews on Naruko products: Taiwan Magnolia Brightening & Firming Mask

About  Naruko Taiwan Magnolia Brightening & Firming Collection

This is the first skincare collection that focuses on brightening, firming and tightening of the skin while smoothing out the fine line.

As of now, there are 6 series of Naruko Products under Magnolia Range but I am only going to review about the Mask. 

Taiwan Magnolia Brightening & Firming Mask 

Size: Each box contain 10 pieces of the Mask

Price: $29.90

But there is a special Buy 1 Get 1 Free promotion for this Newly Launched Products on Naruko Singapore Website http://www.naruko.sg/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=349. Now, you can get to purchase 2 Boxes of the Mask for $29.90


Description of the product:
This mask is rich in plant extracts that instantly brighten skin tone and combat hyper-pigmentations. The unique formula provides immediate soothing and lifting action to tired and lifeless skim. It leaves the skin soft, firm and smooth.

Instruction of usage:


  • Open up the Packet and unfold the mask.
  • Put the Mask on your face. Adjust accordingly until the Mask fits your face.
  • Hook the Ear Hook (that is on the Left and Right Part of the Mask) on your 2 ears.
  • Unfold the lower pair of hooks that is hanging from your chin. Hang them on ears from your jaw part until it completely covers your jaw and up to two sides of cheeks 
  • After 15-20 min, remove the mask. Gentle massage the face to facilitate for quicker absorption of the essence on the face.


Reviews:

After unwrapping the mask, I notice that is that it is much more hydrating and moisturizing than other masks that I have tried before. Why? It looks as though it has been soaked with a high concentration of the Serum. I love hydrating Mask as it replenishes the moisture on my skin while helping my skin to restore its smooth texture.


The quality of the Mask Sheet is also quite good as it does not tear easily. I have rather a medium size face that is more inclined to a large size. This is one of the reasons why I feel that some of the Masks out there are too small for my face, especially those so called 3D firming Masks. Sometimes, these masks actually tear easily while I am trying my best to adjust them according to the contour of my face. But, this mask is quite easy to adjust as you do not have to spend quite an effort to hook them on





My face definitely brightens up after using this mask. In fact, I can immediately feel that my face is much supple. This mask really does an extra-ordinary job in replenishing my moisture as the after-effect is the same as that of the cold mask. Personally, I really suspect that it has a function of keeping the temperature on my skin down a little though but this is really my own opinion. I would definitely recommend this mask to those people who have a tired and dull skin. 


Here comes a Good News:

Do remember to sign up as a member at NARUKO website if you have not done so. NARUKO Singapore Official Website is going to have a new look. And I was told that there will be a reward point system. Though I do not have the detail info now, I will be one of the first to know the reward point giveaway as soon as NARUKO finalizes the details. For now, all I know is the giveaway is available for members only

Lastly, please also like NARUKO Facebook Page for more updates and promotions of NARUKO Products.

No comments: