18 December 2011

(Sponsored) Reviews of Natio Products

Thanks to the invitation of SaSa , I will be writing the review for the following Natio Products in this post:

• Heavenly Hand Cream
• Pep-up Body Cleanser
• Gentle Foaming Facial Cleanser
• Intensive Moisturising Day Cream
• Paw Paw Lip Balm


Before I go on to the product descriptions and review, I will like to commend that I love the Natio makeup pouch very much as it is in my favorite color of green. It is also quite roomy and handy to use—just nice for me to put all my makeup items.


About the brand of Natio
If you are a great fan of organic products, I am sure that you are going to like the products of Natio. Natio is an australian brand which is renowned for its plant based beauty products at an affordable price.

Natio Heavenly Hand Cream


Ingredients: With certified organic Aloe Vera and Ginseng.


Product Description: This item provides divine protection to soften hands and strengthen nails. The heavenly, non-greasy cream helps address the signs of ageing particular to the hands by helping to reduce pigmentation and age spots.  Leaves skin feeling silky, soft and supple.

Suitable: For all skin types.

How to Use: Lightly massage cream into hands from wrists to fingertips

Reviews:




I love this hand cream because it instantly moisturises my hand, leaving them smooth and supple. Definitely suitable for a OL like me who is constantly expose to the dry air-conditioned conditions at the office.



Natio Spa Pep-Up Body Cleanser

Ingredients:With certified organic Ginkgo Biloba, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Lemongrass and Basil.


Product Description: It is a pure foaming gel to cleanse your body with natural aromatics to revitalise your soul.  Gentle plant extracts wash away daily grime and impurities.  

Suitable: For all skin types.  

How to use: Squeeze a small amount of the invigorating gel onto hands or sponge, then lightly massage over moist skin.  Rinse. 

Reviews:

It has a light aromatherapy smell which instantly relaxes my mind after a long day of work. I also like the fact that it is not too harsh on my sensitive skin because of the fact that it does not ripped off the natural moisture despite removing the impurities on my body. 



Natio Gentle Foaming Facial Cleanser

Ingredients: A combination of Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil to promote a soft supple complexion, Sandalwood and Lemon to purify the skin, Calendula to heal, and Rosewood to maintain the skin's moisture. 


Product Description: The non-drying, mild formulation of this item maintains the skin’s correct moisture balance while removing build-up, surface impurities and makeup. More-ever it does not have a harsh lathering action (which would leave skin taut), but rather uses a unique 'micro foam' to deeply cleanse pores, clearing make-up and pollutants without the effects of dehydration.

Suitable: for all skin types

How to use :Gently massage Natio Gentle Foaming Facial Cleanser over damp skin, avoiding the eye contour area.  Rinse off thoroughly to reveal cleansed and supple skin that is refreshed and glowing.

Review:

This facial cleanser is able to purify my skin effectively while removing the dirt and impurities on my skin. The end result is that I will have a soft and supple complexion because it is not that harsh. I will not recommend it to remove heavy makeup directly though as it might be better to use the makeup remover before using this cleanser.



Natio Intensive Moisturising Day Cream

Ingredients: Sesame, Sweet Almond, Apricot Kernel and essential oil blends of Rosewood, Lemon, Sandalwood and Lavender


Product Description: Itis a plant-enriched daily moisture boost to care for stressed and tired skin.  It delivers hydration and protection and is ideal to wear under make-up as it leaves no traces of excess oil. It provides all-day moisture and comfort for dehydrated skin 

Suitable : for normal to dry skin.Ideal under makeup

Review:

After applying this item on my face, I do feel that it indeed moisturizes my skin, leaving it soft and supple. As suggested, it is ideal to wear under make-up as it provides a good hydration shield for my face.



Natio Paw Paw Lip Balm

Ingredients: Pure Honey, Jojoba Oil and Cocoa Butter


Product Description: It provides daily lip care to moisturise and protect your kissable lips.  The long-lasting, clear balm leaves lips with a light glossy sheen after application.  It can be used to prevent dry lips or to treat chapped lips.  Apply regularly, either under your existing lip colour or alone, to prevent chapping during seasonal changes and to avoid a flaky and tired pout.  

How to use: Simply squeeze out onto finger tip or apply directly to lips from the tube.

Review:


I love this lip balm because it has a light glossy texture. Definitely suitable for me as I hate those lip gloss that is simply too oily for my lips, so that I will not feel awkward at my lip areas. Plus, I love its moisturizing effect as it does a good luck in preventing my lips from getting dry in texture,



Lastly, do remember that Natio Products are exclusively available at SASA.

No comments: