07 November 2011

(Sponsored) Review of Bifesta Cleansing Lotion Sebum Product

I have attended Bifesta Bloggers' Event and this is review of the Bifesta Cleansing Lotion Sebum Product.

About Bifesta Cleansing Lotion Sebum


Size: 300ml

Price: $16.90

Suitable: for Combination Skin-Oily Skin.

Contains: Green Tea Extract for Pore Tightening

Product Description: For those who are concerned with large, open pores & sticky after feel.


How to use:

  • Wet Cotton wool with lotion, with 2-3 pumps per cotton pad
  • Remove point makeup by holding cotton pad against eye and lip for a while before gently wiping off
  • Remove the rest of the makeup by gently wiping the cotton pad all over face. Use a new piece of cotton when the current one gets dirty.
  • Removal is complete until no traces of dirt can be seen on cotton. No need to wash again with facial wash as finish is non-sticky & moisturizing ingredient is present. If really a must, rinse with water.
Tips: 

Close eyes during cleansing to avoid letting lotion get into eyes. If it does, please rinse out immediately.

Review



I am a frequent user of Cleansing oil because I have the fear that Cleansing Lotion might not be able to remove my make-up effectively. I am impressed by the cleansing properties of this Bifesta product though as I do not have to rub my sensitive skin when removing makeup. Instead, all the make-up can be removed by gently wiping my face with the cotton wool (with the cleansing lotion). Do take note to use several cotton pads (for eg 4-6 cotton pads) to remove your makeup instead of just 2 cotton pads. Remember not to be stingy with your cotton pad as leaving makeup on your face overnight will lead to aggressive skin irritations’ like clogged pores, pimples or acne.




I also love the fact that I do not need to wash my face again with the facial foam after removing makeup.  In fact, I have skipped that step of rinsing my face with water and discovered that my skin feels as soft, supple and fresh as though I have just stepped out of the bathroom after washing my face. Pretty amazing.



Here comes a chance for you to grab Bifesta Cleansing Lotion Sebum (30ml)


Simply like Bifesta on facebook http://www.facebook.com/Bifesta.SG and indicate the keyword ShortHairLady to redeem this Sample



Lastly, do try out this product as it is aavailable at all Major Watsons, Guardian, Sasa, Mediya and Nishino Pharmacies.

No comments: