30 October 2011

(Sponsored) Review of Vichy Normaderm Products

This is the review of the Vichy Normaderm Products that I have received during Vichy Normaderm Bloggers Event

Here is a recap of the new/improved versions of Vichy Normaderm Products:


Vichy Normaderm Deep- Cleansing and Purifying Gel

Size:     200ml

Price:    $29

Product Description: Double purifying and anti-irritant action. Cleanse and purifies pores while removing impurities. Skin feels refreshed and shine is effectively controlled.  New paraben- and soap-free formula; more hydrating and rinse off easier.  Enriched with a soothing agent to help reduce discomforts.



Application: Apply morning and evening liberally over damp face, concentrating on the forehead, nose and jaw areas. Avoid the delicate skin around the eyes. Rinse thoroughly with water. 


Review


After washing my face with this product, I do notice that my face is getting more refreshed and hydrated. The formula is quite mild and is not too harsh on my sensitive skin.



Vichy Normaderm Tri-Activ Cleanser

Size:  125ml

Price:  $33

Product Description: The first 3-in-1 cleanser ( cleanser+scrub+mask) for sensitive skin.

Cleanser: Thoroughly yet gently eliminates sebum/impurities without drying skin. 
Unclog pores deeply to visibly reduce blackheads/whiteheads and evens out skin



Application:

As a cleanser/ scrub: Apply morning and evening liberally over damp face, in circular movements, concentrating on the forehead, nose and jaw areas. Avoid the delicate skin around the eyes. Rinse thoroughly with water.
As a mask: Apply a thin layer on the face, avoiding the eye area and mouth. Leave it on for 5 mins until it dries. Rinse off thoroughly with water. 


Review




The most unique feature about this product is definitely its multi-purpose functions as a cleanser, scrub and a mask. I can use it daily as a cleanser/scrub or as a mask whenever I need to clarify my complexion. So far, I have not seen a product in the skincare market that really provides a 3 in 1 multi-purpose function of a cleanser, a scrub and a Mask! I really have my doubts about its effectiveness before I try out this product.  After trying out this product, I do love this concept of 3 in 1 functions as the beads of this cleanser are rather small in nature and do not irritate my combination skin. More-ever, I have noticed that my skin is getting smoother after using this product. I do think that it is perfect for people there who do not wish or like to use too many products for their normal skincare routine. 






Vichy Normaderm Tri-Anti-Imperfectation Hydrating Care

Product Description:  

With patented Hydra-Peeling technology that targets and reduces acne,blackheads and redness.
Provides instant and long lasting shine control and evens out skin texture.
24-hour hydrating gel-cream texture that is fast penetrating and easily absorbed by the skin.


Review

I am currently using this product daily as part of my skin care routine. I have a combination skin which is oily at the T-zone area and dry at the side. After using this product, I can really sense a great difference in my T-zone area—It is not that oily after my long day of work at the office. I simply love this product because it really does a good job in keep my T-zone mattifies for a number of hours without any irritations. So far, I have not encountered any breakouts of acne or pimples at the T-zone after using this product. Therefore, this product is definitely suitable for people with sensitive oily or combination skin just like me.



Lastly, do try out this range of Vichy Normaderm Products if you have sensitive oily or combination skin.

No comments: