16 September 2011

Harper Bazaar RAOUL's Event

This week is definitely the Fashion Week as I have been invited to 2 fashion event.

Below is the first write up of the RAOUL Event.

Thanks to the invitation by Harper Bazaar, I have attended the RAOUL Event at Paragon at 02-49 for a fashion showcase of their latest fall/winter 2011 collections.



More about the brand of RAOUL Brand
RAOUL is a stylish fashion brand offering accessible luxury.with a comprehensive collection of Men's & Women's ready-to-wear, leather goods, and shoes. Launched in 2002 and introduced as a men’s shirt label, the brand grew steadily into an all encompassing lifestyle brand with more than 30 mono-brand boutiques in South East Asia and the Middle East.The RAOUL ladies line offers a comprehensive collection of  ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes and accessories, with revamped classic and seasonless designs They have been in Singapore for 9 years and is currently a brand under the umbrella of F J Benjamin that distributes and retails and/or distributes brands such as Banana Republic, CELINE, Gap, GUESS, La Senza etc,


Finally the mini showcase starts after we are served Champagne. At this event, the Harper Bazaar editor fashion editor also gives us tips on how to look fashionable for this season.


Personally, I do feel that the fashion style showcased here might not be that suitable for me as my job functions and the industry I am in do not require me to dress in power suit all the time. For your information, RAOUL collections is more inclined towards Corporate Wear.

Let us take a look at the collections.














I do have a lovely time at the event as it has been quite some time since I have attended a fashion Showcase Event. Thank you, Harper Bazaar for the inviation and looking forward to my next Harper Bazaar Event.

No comments: