03 July 2011

(Sponsored) Review of Shills Moisturing & Whitening Cold Gel Mask

Remember the Shills Moisturing & Whitening Cold Gel Mask that I have received during the Beauty Show with Judy Lim?

Info of Shills Moisturing & Whitening Cold Gel Mask




Size: 150ml

Price: $28.50

Where to buy this product: 
Beauty Bistro’s(distributor for this product) physical presence is at BHG (Bugis and Clementi Mall), John Little( Marina Square, Stardust Plaza Singapura and Jurong Point) and all OG (Albert Complex, Orchard Road and all OG(Albert Complex, Orchard Road and People’s Park) departmental store. Selected Beauty Bistro products are also available at major Sasa Store.

Another option is to buy online from their website: http://www.beautybistro.com/.
You can also support them by Liking Beauty Bistro on http://www.facebook.com/BeautyBistro & follow them on Twitter at http://twitter.com/BeautyBistro for weekly promotions, discounts, giveaways or activities!



Like an oasis offering revitalizing water for whiten and supple skin! The cold mask, with its Q shield texture gives your skin an instant rush of coolness. Cools and refreshes your skin in hot summer weather. This product soothes and comforts skin that has been baked under the sun. Reinforced with moisture retention elements and nutrients suitable for a wide range of skin types. It coalesces with skin surface to increase water retention, providing a triple benefit for supple taut and translucent skin

This product contains moisture retention and simulating elements and nutrients required by most skin types. Suitable for both general and sensitive skin. This multiple soothing cold cream relieves redness, spots, dull and dark patches; it moisturizes dry and rough skin, minimizes larges pores and oil shine and evens out skin color.

The all in one cream that solves all annoying skin problems.
* Moisturize skin at day
* Whitening skin at night
* Anti-irritant formula
* Refine tough pores

Instructions of use:
Cleanse skin thoroughly; apply a thick layer over skin. Wash off after 15-20 minutes.

Ingredients:
Glycerin, Hyaluronate, Macromolecular colloid, Fucose, Potassium oxalate to increase water retention, providing a triple benefit for supple taut and translucent skin.


Reviews





If you have been following my blog, you should know that I have placed great emphasis on the skin routine of “ Mask application”. My first encounter with Cold Mask is with beauty salon. This is the first time that I have ever come across a Cold Mask on the retail market and I am pretty excited with this product. Cold Mask is known to have healing skin properties and is great for soothing effect after sunburn, extraction or even inflammation of acne.

What I really like about this product is that the mask is like the 2nd layer of the skin and I do not feel any sticky effect though. That also means that I need not have to relax and do nothing for half hour waiting patiently for the Mask to be absorbed into the skin. Meanwhile, I can type out my blogging entries. The Mask will still stay intact on my skin even if I exercise!



Another plus point is the multi-functions of this Mask. I have rather large pores and blemishes on my nose area. Instantly, I can see that my pores have become smaller and my complexion has turned whiter and more radiant after putting on the Mask. By the way, if you have an important function to attend tomorrow and you find that your skin is not in the tip top condition, here comes the Cold Mask to the rescue. The end result is that your skin will be soft and supple and not forgetting that it also prepares your skin to for easier makeup application. You will find that you do not have to retouch your makeup as often as before.

Will I use and buy this product again? The answer is definitely 100% yes. Do try/buy this product and you will be amazed like me!

Lastly, I will like to thank Louisa and Beauty Bistro for letting me try this wonderful Shills Product.

No comments: