21 July 2011

(Sponsored) Review of Love More + 5 cm Neck Care Double Lifting Mask

I am so excited when I know that Lush Group is sponsoring me a Box of Love More Magic Red White Power Lifting Mask + 5 cm Neck Care Double Lifting Mask for review as I am simply a “Mask Person”. For me, putting on a sheet Mask is one of the skin routine that I will not be missing out as this important step will replenish intense hydration for my combination skin.


More info about Love More Masks Series
  • Love More is one of the Best Selling Mask Brands in Singapore. For this limited edition, there are 3 types of Masks,namely:
  1. <Black Magic White Power Lifting Mask> + 5 cm Neck Care Double Lifting Mask
  2. <Red Magic White Power Lifting Mask> + 5 cm Neck Care Double Lifting Mask
  3. <Gold Magic White Power Lifting Mask> + 5 cm Neck Care Double Lifting Mask

  • Price: 8 pieces in a box at $13.90
  • Available at selected Watsons Stores and Lush Group’s Website  http://www.secretive.sg/
  • Endorser: Tiffany Hsu Wei-ning  许玮甯  《下一站幸福》 Main Actress

What is so special about Love More Masks?

With an additional 50% of lotion based Q10, this limited edition mask gives your skin the top pampering treatment!
  • Extended 5cm neck care "hive pattern mask" imported from Japan fits tightly onto your neck, and improves neckline and dull neck colour.
  • With an extra of 50% Q10 to improve skin's elasticity, the moisture retention on your skin improves from 32% to 46%, turning your skin softer, smoother and full of moisture!

Love More uses imported luxury duo lifting masks from Japan, and specially formulated whitening essence to take care of your face and neck by whitening and moisturising at the same time.

Other than the 5cm extra neck care, the upgraded version of the hive pattern 3D mask, the exclusive multilayer elastic weave mask fits perfectly onto your face and neck and allows the mask essence to be absorbed totally

Love More specially formulates 3 different whitening masks, with 50% more Q10 whitening essence and luxury minerals ions and moisturises your skin from within and slowly realises your dream of being fair!


More info about <Red Magic White Power Lifting Mask> + 5 cm Neck Care Double Lifting Mask

Suitable for: ladies who has frequent exposure under the sun that causes tanned skin



Formulated to target melanin that causes dark skin, you will be surprised and pleased by the obvious whitening effect. Be prepared to buy a one shade fairer foundation! Pamper your neck with the essence too! You will transform into the fairest Snow White!!
The Red Magic White Power Lifting Mask contains a strict selection of high-quality gem anion, Pyracantha essence, astaxanthin, red pomegranates, and red wine polyphenol.


Enhance the depth of anti-crime, the promotion of internal white factor synthesis by UV rays for a long time the formation of melanin, improved circulation force, locking the original dense black does not belong to you, like white water of a color number of the most appropriate choice!

With enhanced ability to turn darkened skin due to UV rays, this Mask is able to turn your skin fairer from within and improves the blood circulation of your skin. This series is definitely for you if you aim to be a shade fairer!



Review

I love this Mask because of its exquisite design with 5cm Neck Care Double Lifting Mask, We tend to neglect the routine of neck care and only focus on skincare. As a result, we might have 2 colour tones on our faces and necks. Isn’t a good thing if we can also focus on neck care when we are putting the Masks on our face?

 I also love the texture and the size of the mask as well. The texture is not too thin—and the size of the Mask is just right for my face. I have come across Mask that is too small for my face –It is definitely uncomfortable as the Mask needs to be sketched to fill my entire face. As a result, I do feel that my face is too tight and difficult to breathe. By the way, the size of my face is normal and not too big and round. If my face is already small with a V-shape, I will not be using this type of mask to lift up my face.


As for the whitening effect, I do feel that my face is slightly whiter than before I put on the mask. Of course, you will not be expected to see a drastic change of lighten by 1 tone which is only obtainable by cosmetics procedures and operations. Another plus point is that I have notice that my face has become more radiant after using the Mask. I am quite happy with the after effect of this Mask though and will probably try/buy the other 2 type of limited edition Masks from Watsons.



Please join Lush Beauty's Facebook page and Love More Singapore's Facebook page to stand a chance to win a box of their masks!

Lastly, I will like to urge you to try out these 3 types of limited edition Love More Masks Series. Why? From the before and after photos that I have posted in this post, you can really see an instant result on my face, in terms of clarity and degree of whiteness. Do try out the Love More Masks and I can ensure you that you will not be disappointed with the quality of the Love More Edition Masks. Thank you, Lush Group for giving me a chance to try out this fantastic product.

No comments: