09 February 2011

Happy Lunar New Year, Everyone! 新年快乐,万事如意!

While I am on leave these few days during the Chinese New Year period, I have collected my prize of Hada Labo Super Hyalauronic Acid Hydrating Milk for a Hada Labo wish list 2011 Contest held via FB Page.


Basically, one has to write less than 30 words….My Hada Labo Wish for 2011 is …………Hada Labo will be giving out 5 products each week to 5 lucky winners for 5 weeks. I am so honored to be one of the winners for week 2 contest. If you still want to take part, just like the Hada Labo Page( http://www.facebook.com/hadalabosg/ ) and comment on their wall. Who knows……..you may be as lucky as me. Act Fast because they will be picking the winners for the 4th week next Mon, 14th Feb 2011.



As you all know that I am a loyal supporter of Hada Labo Products, I am so pleased to collect my prize. For me, moisturizer is an important part of the skincare regime (apart from sunscreen). I will definitely try out the moisturizer as I am currently using their Lotion. Thank you Hada Labo, for making my wish come true!

No comments: