12 February 2011

Feb L’officiel Magazine Promotion

The Feb issue of L’officiel comes with a mystery gift. Here is how it works: You will not know what you will be getting-It might be a designer bag, fragrance skincare or makeup products. The top prize is a diamond pendant.


If you have never heard of L’officiel Magazine before, here how it looks like. You will be able to find it at major Bookstore such as Kinokuniya or Borders.


What is in my mystery gift box? Well, it is a makeup store lip gloss.



Not bad but I am hoping to get the designer bag or a fragrance product. Still thinking of whether to buy another Magazine to try my luck though………If you have bought it, please share with me what you have for the mystery gift by commenting on this post………

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, you're so lucky! May I know where you bought your copy? I bought a few copies that came with Lancome samples, Ed Pinaud eye shadows and L'oreal sunblock.

Shorthairlady said...

Hi,

I bought it at Tampines Mall Popular. I got a peek at some of the Mystery box over there and I can feel that it is mostly cosmetics stuff. For Kino, I have friends buying it and I bought another issue- Both copies come with scarf..I went to other Popular and I can feel that they are mostly scarf t00.

Anonymous said...

hi I bought two copies, one is ed.pinaud eye shadow quatuor, the other is ed.pinaud lumineuse single eyeshadow...

Anonymous said...

Mine were Lancome Le Crayon Khol Noir (mini size), Jennifer Lopez Deseo Body Lotion, and Ed Pinaud Luminous Eye Shadow.

Shorthairlady said...

Hi Anonymous,
For the Jennifer Lopez Deseo Body Lotion, is it full retail size or sample size? Wow you are so lucky! Wonder anyone get designer's bag or diamond pendant?

Anonymous said...

The Jennifer Lopez Deseo Body Lotion is retail size. :)

I went to the L'Officiel office yesterday afternoon to collect the body lotion and the staff said the top prize of diamond pendant hadn't been claimed yet. So, yes, still got chance. Happy hunting!