30 January 2011

(Sponsored) Review of Love More Mask

When I saw the invitation from Sample Store to review the Love More Masks, I was over the moon as I am a "Mask Person".


Moreover, I have seen the advertisements on Cleo Magazine. I am so tempted to purchase the Masks. The packaging were simply too sweet to resist.


Before I go on to the review, here is a brief introduction of Dress Me Mask:

Introduction


Dress Me Masks are one of the best Selling Mask Brand in Taiwan. They used imported ingredients from Japan, Australia, Brazil, France, Swiss and Scotland. There are a total of 5 Masks in a box and each of the 5 Mask is individual packaged in the design of envelopes.



You can choose from the 6 types of masks and 3 types of 3D Mask with ear-hooks according to your needs. What are the 3D Masks? Read on to find out.

Taiwan Endorser

The Taiwan Endorser of the Mask is Tiffany Hsu Wei-ning  许玮宁. Who is she? Are you watching the ever popular《下一站幸福》 at 10pm on Channel U? She played Yi Qian- 以茜 inside this Drama Show.
 Look at how beautiful her skin is. Just use the masks regularly and you will have fair and radiance skin just like her

Hong Kong Endoser

The Hong Kong Endoser is Kary Wu. This is her review on the Masks.

Detailed information of the 9 types of Love More Mask(6 Normal and 3 S-D Mask)

Types of Normal Masks







Type of 3D Masks



I decide to do the review on these 2 types of Masks: Australia Agar-agar Lifting Mask and Japan Electric Ore Peptide Firming Duo Lifting Mask(with ear-hooks)

 Review of Australia Agar-agar Lifting Mask:




First of all, I like to comment on the texture of the Mask. I have used another brand before and I find that it is a bit too thin and too small for my face. For Dress Me Mask, it has the right texture and size.Secondly,I always have dull color skin which makes me look pale whenever I am without any blusher. For this Mask, I can see that my skin instantly brightens up, resulting in radiant skin. This is very suitable for me as I have some small blemishes. After using the Mask, I can see that I have smoother complexion.


Review of Japan Electric Ore Peptide Firming Duo Lifting Mask(with ear-hooks):

This is one of the 3D masks. What make this mask different from other Masks on the market is that it comes with an ear hook, so that you will emerge with a smaller and tighter face after 20 minutes with the masks on.






I can really feel the effect of firming, as my skin is tighter and more revitalizing after the Mask treatment, especially the lines near my eyes. More ever this product contains Nanopeptide -1,  Syn-Ake , SFish Collagen Peptide, and Coenzyme Q10-all the necessary ingredients to combat aging,

Where to get Love More Mask?

If you are interested to get these Love More Masks, you can find them exclusively at Watsons from Jan 15 onwards. The 3D Masks (5 pcs per Box) is priced at $8.90 while the normal Mask is priced at $7.90





Here comes the exciting news:

 You can redeem a piece of the Mask from the Sample Store for free, so that you can try out how good the Love More Masks Products are. Click on this link: The Sample Store: Love More Masks

Do remember to vote for me at the Lush Group FB Page in the "Take a picture with Love More Facial Mask" contest. Voting period is from 10 - 17 Feb 2011

Lastly, I will like to thank Lush Group and The Sample Store for inviting me to review the Love More Masks. I will definitely visit Watsons to try out other types of Dress Me Masks.

No comments: