23 January 2011

Hada Labo Event at Takyumi

The Venue of this Event is at Takumi Tokyo Restaurant at Marina Keppel Bay.



It is my first time going there and I never know such a lovely place actually exists in Singapore. I really feel like I am at the Caribbean Harbour overseas.

Back to the Event: I am excited to be one of 35 Fans to be invited to the Hada Labo new Product Launch Tea Party.



I have tried Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion before and I just can’t help falling deeply in love with it. The texture is rather moisturizing and you have to pat it, so that it is easily absorbed into your face. What I like about it most is that it is not oily at all. I always believe that if my face has enough water content, it will not produce excessive oil which will result in blemishes and pimples.

These are the photos of the Hada Labo Range




What is an event without taking any photo? Here is my. My one and only white blouse.


The theme of the party is “Perfect x Simple" in White and the person with the best outfit will get to win a $100 Takumi Voucher. White is definitely not one of my favorite colors for outfit though. However, I am really glad to buy this white blouse as it is rather fashionable.

The event starts off with an introduction of the Hada Labo Brand. It is an collaboration between The Mentholum Company, USA and Rohto Pharmaceutical Co,Japan. Check out the powerpoint slide below. I shall not explain further.









 I am indeed surprise to know that Hada Labo adopts Nano Technology. If you have been following my blog, you will know that Nano Technology enable the skincare to penetrate much deeper into your skin.


There is also a short demo by the Hada Labo Girls, showing the correct patting motions when applying the Lotion on the face.  



The new additions to the existing SHA Hydrating care are:

• Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Cream
Suitable for dry skin to keeps fine lines and wrinkles at bay
Price: $25.90 for a 50 g tab

• Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Mist
It revives tight and dry skin and offers an immediate rush of comfort
Price: $17.90 for a 45ml.

• Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lip Gel
It guarantees ultimate softness and comfort to heal broken skin and keeps lips hydrated.
Price: $10.90

• Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion Refill
Packaged using an eco friendly pouch to save the environment. For us consumers, it also means a lower price
Price: $19.90 for 150ml Pouch

All these items will be available exclusively at Watsons nationwide from 18 March 2011 onwards.

Shortly after, we are served the $65 Japanese High Tea. The foods are simply delicious. A pity though as I do not eat the raw sashimi. My favourite will be the Tsukune (Grilled Skewered Minced Chicken Balls). It is rather tasty with the smooth flavor of the thick gravy.









The event concluded with the 35 participants taking a group photo. Nice food and a goodie bag that costs around $100(that includes my favourite Lotion). I am indeed privileged to attend this party. I do hope that I can get a chance again to attend Hada Labo new Product Launch Party in the future. Hada Labo Rocks!!!!

2 comments:

❤~ WinWin ~❤ said...

nice post... i am goin to post mine after they post up the photos on fb... i know u r a blogger when u snap pics so actively.. haha~

Love,
Winwin

Shorthairlady said...

Thanks. Do share with me your blog link after you have posted. Nice meeting you at the event-Guess we are the one of the lucky 35 fans who get to preview Hada Labo new products.