25 December 2010

Zen Japanese Resturant at Midlink Plaza

What a way to spend my Christmas eve by chilling out at a Japanese Vegetarian Restaurant.  Yes, it is a Japanese Vegetarian Restaurant-Zen at Midlink Plaza L2. It’s been quite some time since I have met my good friend, Meiling and we decide to meet up on Christmas eve as she has just came  back from holidays at Nepal.




And, she has got me a lovely red color hand-craft bag for a good cause. According to her, the women at Nepal will hand make these bags and pouches to earn extra cash to contribute to their household income. Thanks a lot for getting me this bag and it is even in my favorite color of red. Yippee…………


I suggest going to this restaurant as I remember seeing positive reviews at Hungry Go where website. And, the food there is simply delicious, even better than some of the Japanese Non-vegetarian Restaurant in my opinion. Even though we have to wait for 45 minutes (as it is a small restaurant with limited settings), we have never regretted this decision. For those strict vegetarians out there, you will be happy to know that their foods do not contain any alcohol, spring onions and eggs. Check out the photos of the food below.




What’s more, we are even more surprised when the bill arrives as total damage is 31 bucks without service change and GST. Great service, cozy settings with Yummy Food………I will definitely come back to this restaurant again.


No comments: