11 December 2010

Phyto Hair Care Event

I attend Phyto Hair Care Event at Beauty Empire organized by SWW. Since I am about half an hour late for this event, I miss the first part of the workshop.

Basically, the trainer shares with us some facts and myths about our hair.


Check out the PowerPoint slide below for more information.










Although I hate to admit, I must say that my habit of dying hair twice a year really spoilt my hair texture. I just can’t help it as I will like to have a different hairstyle every now and then. For short hair, I can only play around with the color. If you are just like me always like to “do” something to your hair like rebonding, you might want to consider buying Hair care Products, especially Phyto. Why? It has high concentration of Plant Ingredients and is Panaben & Silicone free.

More info about Silicone
It is a mineral oil from petroleum. Most hair conditioners and hair masks contain Silicone and these can be spotted from ingredients ending with “-cone” (E.g. Dimethicone, Simethicone) .Although this ingredient can make your hair smooth instantly, it can lead to oily or dry hair conditions, dandruff and even hair loss.


That is why you might want to consider Phyto.


I do have an enjoyable time at the event. Thanks to SWW and Phyto for organizing such a wonderful event!

No comments: