21 November 2010

Xmas Mystery Bag by The Sample Store

I order a Xmas Mystery Bag from Sample Store. It’s $50 for $200 worth of beauty goodies. This is what I have in my Xmas Bag.


A lot of products from Korean though…….My favourite product is the Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion.


I am planning to get this product from Watsons as my face is oily and yet dry at the surface. I need some product that is much more moisturizing, so that my oil glands will produce lesser oil. But, that is before I have found a perfect cleanser for my face. To find out what brand is, stay tuned for my next post for the review of this great product.

Note: If you have ordered a Xmas Bag from The Sample Store, do let me know what you have inside yours by leaving a comment under this post. Thanks.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the exactly same thing as yours! Just that the BB cream I got is different. My fav is the Hada Labo lotion too! =)

Shorthairlady said...

Did you get the CAD wrinkle essence too? I am trying to find some reviews on this product......Seems like it is not mentioned anywhere else except some site where you are searching for skincare distribuors.What is the BB cream that you have?

Anonymous said...

yea i got that too.. I can't find any reviews about it too.. I got protect multiplex balm..

MissySeraphic said...

Hi hi! I got the recent $25 Mystery bag. this my items:
http://seraphicx.xanga.com/736417414/tss-xmas-mystery-bag-revealed--free-give-a-away/

Shorthairlady said...

Wow.MissySeraphic... I think that your Xmas Bag is much worth it. Seem like you got quite a lot of items for 25 dollars

daphnegal said...

wow lucky gal .....u must be happy gt many new products for u to try out and review

Shorthairlady said...

Thanks, Daphnegal!