06 July 2010

My First Post

Greetings!
I have finally set up this blog after several days of planning. Its has been almost 8 years since I have written any html code. Am guilty of returning all my html knowledge to my lecturer. Haha .:) Thanks to blogspot, I am able to set up a blog without much hassle. Now,I am regretting not setting up a blog earlier!.

Why is this blog called Shorthairlady and her encounters? Well, I always have short hair because my hair is rather flat on the top. And I will need to perm frequently if I want to keep long hair. The only advantage is that I can save money on rebonding.

Anyway,this blog will be an online platform for me whereby I can note down my interesting encounters and thoughts.

Do come back and visit my blog as I will be updating every now and then.

No comments: